Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Our goal with all of our Salesforce Services is to make sure that you’re always getting the most out of your Salesforce Investment.
There are three major areas where we can help:
- Delivery Services
- Advisory Services
- Support Services
For clients with a new idea or a new license for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Clarus Group can assist you with:
- Configuration of New Business Unit/s
- WAC (Web Analytics Connector)
- RMM (Reply Mail Management)
- Configuration of Business Rules in the account
- Data Discovery
- Data Implementation
- New Reports
- New Automations
- New Journeys
- New Data Imports
- New Triggered Emails
- New Ad-hoc Emails
- New Outbound Data Exports
- IP Ramp Up processing/recommendations.
For clients who are less sure of what they might need, Clarus Group can assist with the following:
- An audit of an existing solution, either a specific process within a business unit, or an entire business unit/account.
- Journey Mapping: a hybrid workshop/training session to walk through options for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder.
- Process Optimization
For clients who are interested in dedicated resources for:
- Break/Fix Support
- Quick Documentation to resolve ad-hoc concerns
- Platform research
- Reporting/Proactive monitoring of automations
Contact Us today for an estimate!
300-101 400-101 300-320 300-070 300-206 200-310 300-135 300-208 810-403 400-050 640-916 642-997 300-209 400-201 200-355 352-001 642-999 350-080 MB2-712 400-051 C2150-606 1Z0-434 1Z0-146 C2090-919 C9560-655 642-64 100-101 CQE CSSLP 200-125 210-060 210-065 210-260 220-801 220-802 220-901 220-902 2V0-620 2V0-621 2V0-621D 300-075 300-115 AWS-SYSOPS 640-692 640-911 1Z0-144 1z0-434 1Z0-803 1Z0-804 000-089 000-105 70-246 70-270 70-346 70-347 70-410