Are your teams are trying out Scrum and struggling? Has your team or group of teams been performing well for a while and feel stagnant or that you can do better?
Just like machines need regular tuning, so do teams. Excelling at Agility, regardless of which methodology you use, takes constant attention to achieve continuous improvement.
Here are some examples of signs you might need a tune-up. Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- We brought on new team members and now we’re struggling to feel as successful as we once did
- We’ve grown a lot in the past year, and our tools (Jira, Slack, Teams, e.g.) are now not being used as well as I think they should be
- We’re struggling to communicate with each other as well as we should, even in a pandemic
- We’re having a hard time working with other parts of the organization that aren’t as Agile as we are
- I don’t really know how all of my teams are doing, either comparatively to each other, or what’s good in the marketplace
- Something just feels off, and I can’t put my finger on what it is
The good news is that these are very common problems - problems that our Agile practitioners have helped dozens of organizations with.
Clarus Group’s Agile practitioners are specialized in Agile Metrics development both in the performance and product space. If you’d like a free 30-minute discussion about how to implement or adapt your Agile metrics, complete the form and we’ll reach out to you to get started.